With this easy pan-roasted salmon, your dinner will be ready in less than half an hour. The lemon-garlic seasoning and the asparagus will give it a special twist.
• cooking spray
• 2 (1 lb.) salmon fillets
• 1 lb. fresh and thin trimmed asparagus
• 3 tbsp. olive oil
• 3 tbsp. lemon juice
• 4 cloves of garlic, minced
• 2 tsp. sea salt
• 1 tsp. ground black pepper
• 1 lemon, cut in circles
1. Preheat the oven to about 350 F. Line a rimmed sheet pan (9×12-inch) with baking paper and grease it with some cooking spray. Put the salmon fillets and the asparagus in one layer.
2. Put lemon juice, olive oil, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salmon and the asparagus. Season it with some salt and black pepper. Place the lemon circles on top.
3. Bake for about 15-20 min. until you can flake the salmon easily using a fork.
❤️Follow us @ketodietguide_xt to get daily keto tips and recipes.