Our “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals.
Kindly click the link in bio to get-diet to start creating your plan.
Simply follow @customketo.diet to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂
A nice way to start your day is through this keto pancakes for breakfast. Pair with a sugar free syrup and you’re good to go!
2 tbsp Butter
4oz Cream Cheese
Sugar Free Syrup
1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 scoop of Whey Protein
1) Place eggs, cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a food processor or a blender, then blend until mixture is a liquid consistency.
2) Blend in Whey protein powder.
3) Spray a nonstick flat-bottom pan with coconut oil or non-stick spray and let the pan get warm over medium heat.
4) Pour about ⅓ cup of batter into the pan and let it cook untouched for 2 minutes or until batter starts to bubble.
5) Flip the pancake and let it cook for 1 minute. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to finish all the batter.
6) On a serving plate, stack up all the pancakes, add a slice of butter if preferred, and drizzle with some sugar-free maple syrup!
➡ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 936 kcal
Protein – 43g
Fat – 78g
Net Carbs – 5g
#weightlossrecipes #weightlossmeals #weightlossdiet #weightlossideas #weightlossjourney2019 #weightlosss #weightlossgoal #weightlossprogram #weightlosstracker #weightlossroutines #weightlossproducts #weightlossfoods #weightlossproducts #weightlossadvice