🥑🍅 Get Our new 100+ Delicious Vegan Recipes For Weight Loss, Muscle Growth and A Healthier Lifestyle. 👉 Link in BIO @eatvegantips
Double Tap If You Wanna Eat This Tasty Meal ♥️🌱
Follow us @eatvegantips for Daily vegan recipes 🌱
Vegan Miso Ramen 🍜 😍
So simple and easy, made in just 35 minutes! Topped with shiitake mushrooms, bok choy, seaweed, and grilled tofu. This bowl of deliciousness will leave you feeling full and oh-so cozy.
Ingredients title- Miso Ramen
– 1 Tbsp sesame oil, substitute for water
– 1 white onion or 2 shallots, chopped.
– 1 small knob of ginger (1 Tbsp), skin peeled and chopped.
– 2 Tbsp soy sauce or tamari
– 3 Tbsp miso paste, I used red miso.
– ½ tsp sesame seeds
– 4 cups of vegetable broth + 1 Tbsp
– 1 package of ramen noodles, I used 9.5 ounces.
– Grilled bok choy
– Green onion, chopped
– Grilled tofu
– Roasted seaweed
– Sesame seeds, I used black seeds
– Crushed red pepper flakes
– ½ small lemon, seeded and juiced
– 1 cup fresh spinach
1. Combine the onion, ginger, and 1 Tbsp vegetable broth in a food processor or high powered blender. Pulse until the ginger and onion is chopped into very small pieces.
2. Heat a large pot with oil on medium heat. Once hot, add the onion and ginger mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for another minute.
3. Pour the vegetable broth to the pot, and scrap any of the garlic or ginger that might have stuck to the bottom of the pan. Add the soy sauce, sesame seeds, miso paste and stir.
4. Reduce heat to low and bring to a gentle boil. Simmer for 10-15 minutes to develop the flavors.
4. While the miso broth is simmering, cook your ramen noodles according to the back of the package. Drain and set noodles aside.
5. Taste the miso broth and add additional seasoning if needed.
6. Divide noodles into bowls and pour broth on top. Add your ramen toppings and serve immediately.
7. Leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3 days.