A keto diet is not a punishment when you know the right keto recipes to be served on the plate. You don’t have to be a pro at the kitchen to cook some delicious keto recipes. All you need to do is follow the recipe instructions and enjoy the dish! Stay hooked to know the five best keto recipes that burn fat.
Today we are going to introduce you to some speed keto recipes. If you are wondering what are speed keto recipes, then know that speed keto recipes are a high-fat dieting program that enables you to burn more fat. Make sure to take in the best exogenous ketones supplement alongside a great keto meal. Delve into the article to know more.
Best Keto Recipes to Burn Fat
Avocado and Egg Salad
One of the best keto recipes for weight loss includes both avocado and eggs.
- 6 boiled eggs2 diced avocados
- Half lemon
- ¼ minced onion
- 2 teaspoons of dill
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1.5 teaspoons pepper
- Peel the eggs and serve in a mixing bowl.
- Add avocado in the bowl and mix well with the eggs.
- Garnish it with lemon, onion, salt, dill, and pepper.
Spinach-Mozzarella Stuffed Burgers
This is a great gluten-free keto recipe for lunch.
- 1.5 pounds chuck
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups spinach
- 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Take a medium bowl, mix beef and pepper.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of the mixture and shape it into eight patties.
- Place it in the refrigerator.
- Cook spinach in a saucepan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Chop the cooled spinach and place it in a bowl.
- Stir in Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese.
- Scoop ¼ cup of the stuffing in the center of the patties.
- Grill the patties to form burger for about 5 minutes.
Spinach Avocado Shrimp Salad
Spinach, avocado, and shrimp are best for a keto diet.
- Black pepper
- Season the shrimp with pepper and salt.
- Heat the oven and grill the shrimp for 3 minutes.
- Prepare the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Assemble the grilled shrimp and the dressing to prepare the salad.
Baked Pesto Chicken
This is a perfect keto recipe for dinner.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
- 8 mozzarella cheese
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- Put the chicken with salt, pepper, cheese, and pesto in the oven.
- Bake the preparation for 40 minutes.
This is a great low-calorie keto recipe.
- 2 peeled zucchinis
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ cup of water
- Salt and pepper
- Peel zucchinis lengthwise.
- Slice to make it thinner like spaghetti.
- Heat olive oil and stir the zucchini in it for a minute.
- Add water and cook for 7 minutes.
- Season with pepper and salt.
We hope that this article was able to help you know some great keto recipes. Cook these quick delicious recipes, and you won’t regret being on a diet. So, which of the above-mentioned keto recipes are you planning to cook first? Do let us know!
Author’s bio: My name is Adam Reeve and I have been a professional personal trainer and fitness instructor for over 10 years. Also, I’m a life coach, wellness writer, and low carb diets, enthusiast.