Many factors influence one’s capacity to lose weight. In this article, we are going to unveil and discuss several things that can affect a person’s weight beyond food and exercise.
Weight is a sensitive topic. Many people suffer from insecurity and discontentment due to their weight and have varying levels of success in attempting to manage it. Of course, there are hundreds of weight loss tips that you can find on the internet, in articles or journals, but let’s delve into the primary factors that may contribute to a person’s body weight.
Five Factors That Influence Weight:
- Genes – Believe it or not this is a primary factor. You have a higher chance of being overweight if one or both of your parents are overweight. Your genes control the amount of fat your body can accumulate and also determine where these fats build up.
- Race or Ethnicity – Depending on what racial group or ethnic group you fall under, you may find yourself more at risk of being overweight. Taking the USA as an example, you will find that obesity levels are highest within the African American population, followed by Latinos / Hispanics.
- Home / Workspace – If you live in an affluent area, grocery stores and health food stores are more numerous, and you have a better chance at maintaining a healthy weight than in an underprivileged neighborhood.While working from home can often lead to constant snacking, you also need to be careful if your office or workplace is close to cafés and fast food outlets where the food choices are not always ‘diet-friendly’.
- Sleeping Pattern –Sleep impacts your weight often without you realizing it. People who rarely get enough sleep (7-9 hours a day depending on your age) tend to consume more calories and snack more to replenish the energy that they need. More snacking, of course, usually means more weight gain!
- Age –Our age greatly influences how much we weigh. Studies suggest that adults continue to gain weight until they reach the age of 65. To combat this, you would need to change your eating habits as you get older and control the number of calories you consume daily. Failure to do so will lead to extra weight that can be harder to lose.
Aside from the factors above, following a simple healthy lifestyle should help you keep your weight in check. However, sometimes we could use a bit of extra help – that is where weight loss supplements and pills come into the picture.
Weight Loss Supplements
Weight-loss supplements are, in more cases than not, usually made with all-natural ingredients that are designed to work with your body to help give it a boost, kickstarting the weight loss process. There are lots of different weight loss supplements out there but one of the best on the market is a product called Phenocal.
Phenocal is comprised of highly concentrated extracts that come together to give your body a turbocharged boost and attack weight loss from all angles. This means that those places you find it hard to shift weight from, such as your abdomen and thighs, are no longer such a problem.
It is designed to get your system working optimally, burning fat effectively and reducing your appetite, which is an ideal combination to have if you’re looking to lose excess weight. It has been scientifically engineered to work fast and effectively, with a maximum strength formula that produces no harmful side effects.
There are a lot (and we mean a lot!) of fantastic reviews online about how this has been a game changer for those wanting to lose weight in a healthy controlled way. Like most weight loss supplements, Phenocal should be taken every day for best results – three capsules, twice a day in this case.
And, unlike some products of this type, Phenocal won’t over-stimulate the body or cause jitters, regardless of how long it’s used. As always though, if you are considering using supplements, it is advisable to consult with your doctor or health professional first.
In conclusion we can see that some of the factors affecting weight loss are non-negotiable in the sense that we cannot do a thing about them. You obviously can’t change your ethnic group or your age and, while they may make it harder to lose weight, it doesn’t mean that you should just give up.
Instead, focus on the things in your life you can change such as how much sleep you get per night and the types of foods you consume on a daily basis. Often, making small changes can kick start a weight loss journey for you in a way that is far more sustainable over the long-term.
If you feel like you need additional help, then by all means consider taking a natural weight loss supplement such as Phenocal. Along with a healthy diet and regular exercise plan, many people find them extremely beneficial in providing the extra boost they need.
Weight loss doesn’t have to be difficult and we hope this helps you get on the road to managing yours successfully.